Scott Mills phones Harry Styles to wish him a Happy Birthday pretending to be “Dial-a-Birthday”.
OH GOD THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER
I AM CRYING OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHA
Hello? Hello… Hello? Hello… Hello?
Oh my god. Hello? Huh? Hello… Hello…
ALL DOGS SEE YOU AT YOUR MOST UNFLATTERING ANGLE WHERE IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE TWELVE THOUSAND CHINS AND THEY ARE STILL SO HAPPY TO SEE YOUR BEAUTIFUL SELF THAT THEIR ENTIRE BODY VIBRATES, HOW GREAT IS THAT?
- Deep conversations and wow i wonder what you look like under that scary mask AU
- Everyone thinks we came to this party as a couple because our costumes match what’s your name AU
- Babe i know it’s halloween but we have to take my little brother/sister trick or treating before we can go out AU
- Working together in a haunted house AU
- You’re dressed as a sexy cop and oh god please arrest me AU
- FUCK! YOU SCARED ME i’m so gonna get you back for that AU
- Carving pumpkins AU
- Working at a halloween store together wow try on his costume for me?? AU
- Dare you to walk through this haunted cemetery with me AU
- Ouija board thinks we should fuck AU
- Aren’t you a little old to be trick or treating?? AU
- This haunted house is terrifying please hold me AU
INFP: extremely affectionate
ESTJ: can’t hold their tongue; “chatty cathy”
ISFP: wants to hug everybody
ESFJ: loud and boisterous
ISFJ: type most likely to dial their ex
ENTP: comes up with crazy off-the-wall theories
ISTJ: “i’m horny, let’s have sex”
ENFP: social skills on steroids
INTP: likes to have deep conversations with people
ENTJ: contemplates the feeling of own intoxication
ISTP: impulsive “daredevil”
ENFJ: professes undying love to all of their friends
INFJ: finds everything hilarious
ESTP: tolerance for bullshit is even lower
INTJ: still the most rational person in the room
ESFP: wants to be the life of the party
I literally crave affection. It’s not about sex. I crave somebody to cuddle with me, and to lay their head on my lap. I crave kisses, holding hands and running my thumb across theirs. Just looking at someone and thinking “how did I get this lucky”.
Thank you Michael Grant for understanding
Guys can we get this to 1500?
this man summed up everything i’ve been thinking for years
I used to go to a school where the principal purposely made sure we were assigned more homework than normal so that we would be “learning” instead of “on the streets acting like hooligans”. And they wonder why that entire city is known for their drug addicted rich kids.